Sunday 7 August 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dogs of the Week: Charlie Brown, Angel

Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Hi! I'm Charlie Brown, and while I may be named after the protagonist in Peanuts, on the day I get adopted I'll probably look a lot like Charles Schulz's famous comic strip canine, because I'll be doing The Snoopy Dance!


Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a shy guy at first around people (and dogs) I don't know, but it won't take long before I'm your best bud! I love to give pooch smooches and I'm great with kids.


While Charlie Brown the comic character had a crush on The Little Red-Headed Girl, I've found my puppy love in Angel. She's a super sweet Pit Bull/American Staffordshire Terrier, just like me! She has a mellow personality, impeccable manners, also loves children, and is ready to sit on the couch and be your TV-watching chum! She's a bit bashful at first around unfamiliar humans and other dogs, like I am, but she makes friends fast! Life was ruff when I was living on the streets, but having Angel by my side kept my dream of a better tomorrow alive. Can we please be adopted together?


Angel


Charlie Brown, who has been neutered, and Angel, who has been spayed, are both up to date with their vaccinations. Charlie Brown is receiving treatment for heartworms.


Three-year-old Charlie Brown and four-year-old Angel are just two of the many dogs, cats, puppies and kittens in the care of Friends for Life. A no-kill animal adoption and rescue shelter in Houston, Texas, dogs at the center are housed in large rooms complete with skylights and sniff holes, while felines stay in cageless cat quarters with built-in climbers. The city's fastest-growing shelter, Friends for Life saves many companion animals who would be considered unadoptable by most shelters due to age, illness, injury or breed discrimination.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the cat and dog of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: Friends for Life/PetFinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment