Sunday 16 October 2016

Adoptable Dog of the Week: Posh in Minnesota

posh

posh

Hi! My name is Posh, just like Victoria Beckham's alter ego during her days with The Spice Girls. I've heard that my all-time favorite 90s girl group might be reuniting– if they need a new Posh Spice, this might be my big break! Actually, while the thought of life in the limelight might be appealing, to quote The Spice Girls' hit single “Wannabe,” “I'll tell you what I want/What I really, really want”…a forever pet parent to call my own!


posh-2Dreaming about performing on stage in front of adoring fans is fun, but the truth is I'm a shy girl who doesn't even bark, and I would much rather take center stage in the lives of the two-and four- legged members in my new family because they will know that “friendship never ends!”


So, what do you say…are you ready to “Spice Up Your Life” by welcoming me into your home? Hearing the word “adopted” would be music to my ears!


Adopting Posh


Seven pounds of pure sweetness who wants nothing more than to be held, Posh- a four-year-old Chihuahua who was pulled from a shelter in Arkansas–is just one of the many dogs, cats, kittens and puppies who have been given a new lease on life thanks to Secondhand Hounds' network of fosters. Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, since the volunteer-run non-profit's start in 2009 more than 10,500 of our homeless four-legged friends have been united with forever families. Residents living in the Dakotas, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin are eligible to adopt from Secondhand Hounds.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable cat and dog of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly bags, jewelry, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: Secondhand Hounds/ PetFinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment