Sunday 24 July 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of the Week: Dottie

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 1.03.44 PM

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 1.03.44 PM


Hi! My name is Dottie, and I'm psyched for the sight of athletes from around the world gathering for the 2016 Olympic summer games in Rio. I'm “going for the gold,” too– I'm trying to win a pet parent's heart of gold!


Not to brag or anything, but I'm a bit of an athlete myself. You should see me run when I chase after a ball during a game of fetch– I'm Florence Griffith Joyner, Allyson Felix and Lolo Jones, all rolled into one! (Okay, maybe I exaggerate a little bit, but I do love to play!) I also love to explore the great outdoors, so if you're inspired by the Olympics and want to start jogging, I'd be happy to be your running buddy! After we go for walkies, we can both be couch potatoes– it would be great to watch the Olympic games with you and cheer on athletes from the home of the brave from the comfort of my own forever home!


Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 1.04.21 PMAn 18-month-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Boxer who is certain to win the admiration of everyone she meets with her goofy grin and pooch smooches, Dottie has been waiting a long time for a special someone to love. Currently living in a kennel, she is hoping that a foster family will welcome her into their home until she finds her forever family. As smart as she is sweet, food-motivated Dottie has learned the commands for 'sit' and 'stay', and is currently working on loose leash training. Dottie has lived with other dogs, but would like to be the only dog in the house until she has become accustomed to her new environment.




Meet Dottie with @Lulusrescue4dog who's looking for a foster or forever family!
Click To Tweet




Spayed, heartworm negative and up to date on her vaccinations, Dottie is just one of the many dogs and puppies who are one step closer to finding a forever family to love thanks to Lulu's Rescue. Located in Point Pleasant, Pennsylvania, the primarily volunteer-operated rescue organization has saved the lives of close to 2,000 dogs in the past six years.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your Pawzaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the cat and dog of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!





No comments:

Post a Comment