Sunday 10 July 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of the Week: Cooper

Cooper

Cooper

Hi! I'm Cooper. As you can see by my photos, I have the look of a silver screen star, so I was named after Hollywood heartthrob Bradley Cooper. I've got soulful eyes and golden hair just like a movie idol, and check out that cool mohawk action I've got going on my back! I'm dreaming of the day when I'm cast in the role of a lifetime as a loving pet parent's canine companion. Won't you help me land a coveted part in a forever home?


Cooper 2As you can see by my “résumé,” just like the Oscar-nominated actor I was named after, I'm a guy of Limitless talents! I know how to “sit” for treats, and I seem to win the friendship of every person and pet I meet thanks to my charming personality! It also appears that I've been housetrained, which shows that I've got brains as well as beauty!


A one-year-old Cocker Spaniel/Field Spaniel mix, Cooper has been neutered and is up to date on his vaccinations.


Cooper is just one of the many dogs, cats, puppies and kittens in the care of LA Animal Rescue's network of fosters. Located in Chatsworth, California, the volunteer-run non-profit organization saves companion animals who have been abandoned, surrendered or were facing their fate in a kill shelter.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable dog and cat of the week from this month's PawPromise rescue organization. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters and more!


Photo Credit: AdoptaPet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment