Sunday 24 April 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of the Week: Victoria

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 2.55.21 PM

Victoria

Hi! My name is Victoria, which means “victory.” I'm hoping to win the heart of a forever pet parent. Will you help me?


Please tell everyone you know that I'm a three-year-old Foxhound mix who started out the year as a stray. I was starving when I was found, and I'm still trying to pack on a few pounds. I also had to have an operation for a large hernia after I was rescued, but now I'm all better! Do you know anyone who is looking for a sweet fur baby who loves children?


Spayed and up to date on her vaccinations, Victoria is just one of the many adoptable dogs, puppies cats and kittens cared for by The Humane Society/SPCA of Nelson County. Located in Lovingston, Virginia, the non-profit was established in 1981 and today offers homeless company animals a new lease on life through its Almost Home Pet Adoption Center (a no-kill facility), a network of foster families, and its Kitty & Puppy Rescue/Transport Programs.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable cat and dog of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: The Humane Society/SPCA of Nelson County/ PetFinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment