Sunday 31 January 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of the Week: Mr. Ruffles

Mr. Ruffles

Mr. Ruffles

Hi! I'm Mr. Ruffles, and I'm in training for the summer Olympic games. I think that I'm a shoo-in to win a gold medal in happy dancing and playing tug of war, and together we could probably win a bronze in the sport of fetch…I like to collect my toys when they are tossed, but since I haven't quite grasped the concept of retrieving a ball that might keep us from getting the top spot on the podium. If we work hard we might even have a shot at getting on the Olympic dog walking team! I love to go for walkies in order to keep my nine-pound frame in shape, but I tend to pull on my leash. I just can't help myself…I'm the kind of dog who can't wait to see what's next!


Mr. Ruffles 2Hold on a minute…you say that dog dancing, fetch and dog walking aren't Olympic sports? I guess I may not win a gold medal after all…but I would LOVE to win the heart of a forever pet parent!


A five-year-old Pomeranian/Chihuahua, Mr. Ruffles is housebroken, has been neutered and is up-to-date on his vaccinations. A canine who loves the company of kids and friendly dogs, Mr. Ruffles can be a bit nervous around some men.


Mr. Ruffles is just one of the many dogs, cats, puppies and kittens in the care of People's Anti-Cruelty Association /Albuquerque Animal Rescue. The oldest no-kill rescue organization in the state of New Mexico, since its start in 1973 PACA's network of foster parents have saved and changed the lives of countless companion animals in need.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable dog and cat of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: People's Anti-Cruelty Association/Albuquerque Animal Rescue; PetFinder

No comments:

Post a Comment