Sunday 20 March 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of the Week: Buzz

Buzz 1

Buzz 1

Hi! My name is Buzz, and I’m looking for a forever pet parent to love “to infinity… and beyond!”


I know that I’m a dog, but ‘snuggle bunny’ may be a better description of me. I’m a laid-back kind of guy who loves love, and I usually make fast friends with kids and other canines. I’ve been dubbed a “velcro dog” by my foster Mom, and my favorite place will be wherever you are.


A 6-1/2-year-old Chihuahua, Buzz is already neutered and up to date with his vaccinations. Buzz’s adoption fee also includes dewormings, flea treatment, microchipping, and much more.


Buzz is one of the many dogs, cats, puppies and kittens in the care of Furkids. The largest animal rescue and no-kill shelter in the state of Georgia, the Atlanta-based non-profit cares for approximately 1,000 companion animals on any given day. Established in 2002, Furkids has saved and altered more than 15,000 cats and dogs. Along with the organization’s shelters, over 400 foster homes provide adoptable pets in need with TLC, and potential pet parents can meet a dog or cat from Furkids at 14 different PetSmart and Petco adoption centers.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week’s proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable cat and dog of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo credit: Furkids/ Petfinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment