Sunday 21 February 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable of the Week: Ziggy

ziggy

ziggy

Hi! I'm Ziggy. (I think I was given that name because of my pretty peepers, which are very David Bowie-esque!) Thanks to Animal Rescue Foundation I'm not living rough on the road any more, but even though I'm having fun with my foster family I would love to land a permanent gig in the heart and home of a forever pet parent!


I'm a 1-1/2-year-old Pit Bull with a lot of puppy energy, and I enjoy playtime with both people and my fellow Fidos (as long as the dogs don't try to act dominant). When I'm not playing fetch, though, you can find me camped out in front of the TV, watching my favorite shows.


Ziggy has been spayed, is up to date on her vaccinations, and six months of heartworm prevention will be included in her adoption fee.


Ziggy is one of the many companion animals who have received a new lease on life at Animal Rescue Foundation in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a non-profit which has saved the lives of dogs and cats in area kill shelters for more than 25 years.


Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable dog and cat of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: Animal Rescue Foundation of Tulsa/PetFinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment