Sunday 7 February 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of Week: Annabelle

Annabelle

Annabelle

Hi! My name is Annabelle, which means "joy" or "loving," or so I've been told. Since I have a reputation as a love bug and I know that I will jump for joy on the day when I meet my forever pet parent, I think that my moniker suits me!


I was born in 2008, but my inner puppy still likes to get out and play! I have a bit of an adventurous side, and sometimes I don't let a little thing like a fence get in the way of my explorations, so I will need a special someone who will give me lots of attention and make sure that the back yard that I play in is secure.


Already spayed and housetrained, Annabelle (a hound mix) is up to date with her vaccinations.


Annabelle is just one of the many dogs, cats, puppies and kittens in the care of Little Victories Animal Rescue. The non-profit organization was established in 2003 by the late Sue Brown to celebrate the lives of two Cocker Spaniels- Chloe, the founder's canine companion, who had passed away earlier that year, and Biscuit, who was put on a path to a bright future by Brown after she found the dog abandoned on the side of a road.


Located in Ona, West Virginia, Little Victories rescues, rehabilitates and rehomes companion animals in need, and provides a safe haven for dogs and cats who have been deemed unadoptable. Along with pet adoption, the organization also raises funds to help control pet overpopulation in the area through spay/neuter procedures, and shares a passion for compassion for our four-legged friends through educational and awareness programs.


For more information regarding Little Victories Animal Rescue and how you can become one of the more than 300 Little Victories volunteers who make a difference in the lives of dogs and cats in need:



Help the Adoptables of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable dog and cat of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: Little Victories Animal Rescue; PetFinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment