Sunday 12 June 2016

#PawPromise Adoptable Dog of The Week: Rocket

Rocket

Rocket

Hi! My name is Rocket, and I'm ready to zoom right into the heart of a forever pet parent!


Like my name implies, I'm always ready to blast off on a new adventure, so if you want to go for a run around the block or go exploring in the park, I'm your guy! I need a human who will encourage my athletic aspirations and will want to join in on the fun! I also like to play with other pups, if they aren't too rowdy, and I would love to have a new brofur or sisfur!


I'm also as smart as I am sweet. I've been brushing up on my manners with help from a trainer, and you'll be impressed by my calm demeanor when I dine or go for walkies on a leash.


Approximately 18 months old, Rocket is an American Eskimo Dog/Finnish Spitz. He has been neutered, is up to date on his vaccinations, and has been fecal and heartworm tested.


Rocket is just one of the many dogs who have received a new lease on life thanks to Fido's Companion Rescue. Located in Avon, Ohio, the small volunteer-operated non-profit organization saves dogs who are facing their fate in area animal shelters, educates the public about pet overpopulation and helps to fund the spay/neuter procedures for homeless companion animals for veterinary clinics and independent rescuers.


Help the Adoptable of the Week with Your PawZaar Purchases!


Ten percent of the week's proceeds from purchases in our PawZaar store will be donated to help the adoptable dog and cat of the week. Help with your purchases of our pet-friendly jewelry, bags, cookie cutters, and more!


Photo Credit: Findo's Companion Rescue/ PetFinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment