Friday 26 June 2015

Bowls for books: Sleepypod Yummy bowl Travel Treat!

yummy

If you’re wondering if the entire blog has gone to the dogs lately, the answer is yes. This blog is All Dogs Go to Kevin, All the Time….through July 14th. That’s when the preorder part is over and I’m either kicking back with a bottle of champagne and planning the next book or crying inconsolably in a parking lot somewhere when I find out I sold less copies than William Hung’s newest single. I don’t want that, at all, which is why I spent so many hours staring over my husband’s shoulder while he did all the work arranging these lovely, amazing FREE preorder incentives. You should totally, absolutely take advantage of them. Today’s treat is a vintage pawcurious favorite:

If you’ve been following the blog for a while, you know I am huge fans of Sleepypod. I love everything they make, from the carriers to the bowls to the harnesses. Yup, I own them all, and I use them all. They have been really good to me and are offering not one but two treats for you guys- and today I’m thrilled to feature the Yummy bowl.

This has been my travel bowl of choice since I got one back in 2011, and it’s still in great shape.

IMG_8304

Blast from the past! Koa bomb!

This bowl has the unique All Dogs to Kevin feature of being the only incentive item that has been photographed with one of the dogs featured in the book. But aside from that, there are multiple reasons they rock:

  • It’s a three part bowl- water in the bottom, food in the middle, and a cup/lid on top. We used these extensively on our trip to Seattle and they worked wonderfully- and didn’t tip, which is nothing short of miraculous, which you would know if you ever saw Koa eat.
  • They are dishwasher and microwave safe
  • They come in a gorgeous range of colors
  • In the summer, I freeze water in the bottom before heading out for a hike, right in the bowl.

So say you’re going to order the book anyway. Just slap a second one in the cart- it’s something like $18 on Amazon- and get a FREE Yummy bowl (which normally goes for $40) and you still come out ahead! I’m thinking of ordering an extra few books myself because I want the bowl in green. Kidding! (not kidding.) Are you ready? You’re ready!

1. Preorder 2 copies of All Dogs Go to Kevin (if you want them signed, get them from Warwicks)

2. Head over to the Treats Page and select “Travel Treat”

3. Follow the instructions, including proof of purchase for 2 books

4. We’ll follow up in the coming weeks to confirm the order!

treatme

No comments:

Post a Comment